Who We Are
- Group of likeminded people who are involved in the UK fruit industry
- Through a series of events and trips, we provide young people with the platform to develop
- Charitable organisation that gives back to the Fruit Industry
- Fun and insightful networking group
- Passionate about the Future of the Fruit Industry
- Supported by some of the leading companies in the Industry
The Fresh Produce industry is forever changing, there has never been a better time to enter the industry, we need to encourage and nurture the next generation for the benefit of both customer and consumer.
NextGen fruit group will bring the industry together through the power of young people. Building a global community of bright, talented and motivated individuals, that have a common goal of building a successful and sustainable future for our fresh produce industry.
As well as being an online community across all social media platforms, NextGen provides an exciting schedule of events across the year. This includes a series of UK based trips looking at some of the leading businesses in our industry. Every two years the group travels abroad to experience the industry in other countries. NextGen were meant be going to New Zealand in February 2021, but due to the pandemic it has been postponed until 2022.
Come join us, it’s our community in our industry. Together we are all stronger.
International Conference 2024 – California
We are really excited that Spring 2024 we will take a group of members to the USA for an insightful visit of how fruit production over the pond. Keep an eye on our social media and members emails to hear more.